Saturday, December 22, 2018

This is Eden!!!

This IS Eden!!!

 Back in my more fundamentalist days as a researcher of all things Bible I came across the location of the Garden of Eden. Using clues found in the Bible and the Book of Jubilees its location was in Egypt. - http://logoschristian.org/eden.html.

The above information may be true if the Garden of Eden was a literal place. Modern Biblical scholarship however does not see the Garden of Eden as a literal place. I am starting to see the Garden of Eden more as a figurative place a metaphor used to explain about how humanity learned the difference between good and evil.

That being said it is not a stretch for me to see all of the earth as the Garden of Eden the Paradise in which God works in and through humanity. So when I am able to go into my yard and pick a nourishing medicinal herb to aid with my medical woe I think to myself: This IS Eden!!!

 Thanks for your interest in my writings. I look forward to your thoughts, questions and comments. In upcoming Notes I will be sharing with you how you to can use local plants for both healing and health maintenance.

 Sister Abigail Hester

No comments:

Post a Comment