Friday, December 14, 2018

Lacie Love Hester’s Testimonial About The Benefits of Nourishing Herbal Infusions


Hello everyone!  For those of you that don’t know me, I am Lacie Love Hester.  I have Lupus.  Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disease that causes me to have severe pain due to inflammation.  It also makes me feel totally exhausted and makes all my joints swell.  I also am super sensitive to sunlight, my hair easily falls out and I get blood clots very easily.  I hate having a Lupus flare up.  (A flare up can be caused by infection, stress, and etc)
illustration_urtica_dioica0
Most doctors manage Lupus flare ups by giving a patient steroids, pain medication, antibiotics (if there is an infection), and an anti malaria drug that helps with the Lupus. High doses of steroids are used to help reduce the inflammation. Steroids make me constantly hungry and very emotional.  Not to mention, it also makes me feel even more tired.  So, one day my wife, Abigail Hester, made me a Nettle Infusion. She said that it would help me feel better.
Abigail got her quart size jar and put the nettle and boiling water in it, until it was full.  Four hours later, she drained the nettle infusion and put the liquid in a cup for me.  I was quite skeptical that this spinach green water was going to taste good much less help, but I took a sip anyways.  I ended up drinking the whole cup of it.  It wasn’t that bad tasting and I am a pretty picky eater.  (if it isn’t junk food or sweet, I generally don’t like it)
The next day, I actually felt a little less achy.  I even had a little more energy than I did the day before.  So, I got Abigail to make me another Nettle Infusion.  I drank it and the next day, was the same way, a little more energy and a less swelling.  So, it got to the point where I was drinking these infusions every day for a week.
nettleAt the end of that week, I actually felt better all over.  I felt like I had some of the energy that I so missed. I was able to get actually get some relief from all the pain I had been in as well.  I began to actually consider my daily Nettle Infusions as a part of my Lupus regime. Because of the Nettle, I don’t have to take a large dose of steroids for all the inflammation. I actually take half the dosage amount of steroids that I used to take every day for inflammation. When I skip a day drinking my Nettle infusion, I can tell a huge difference.
So,if you have any inflammatory disease, you might want to try doing Nettle Infusions. What do you have to lose?  You might be surprised how a large cup of a Nettle Infusion helps you feel a little more energetic and less achy.  It works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment